Thursday, August 13, 2009

Couple of weeks in transit camp

After spending a couple of days in Tanum you will be transferred to one of the transit camps.In the camp you will stay till you are done with your interview.Those who have got Dublin case are not interviewed,instead they will be transferred to some other camps(not transit). Asylum seekers usually stay in transit camps from 3 to 8 weeks.
If you have no Dublin case expect the UDI to call you for interview in 2 to 4 weeks.After that you will be transferred to other camps where you are going to stay till your result for your asylum application arrive.

2 comments:

  1. Dear my friend,

    I'm in the Dublin Procedure for Switzerland.

    So, how will my process?

    Will they send me back to Switzerland?

    How can i approach them for don't send me back to Switzerland?

    Please, give me ur advice.

    With thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are asylum seekers treated? and are there any forums that I can access to ask those Who have actually gone thru the process, and find out how they were treated? We don't want to be beaten.

    ReplyDelete